"Recently, we awoke to our fire and smoke alarms blaring at 1:20 AM to face the unthinkable - our girl's bedroom was on fire! Fortunately, the girls were fine and the fire extinguished before the Fire Department responded and thank goodness, our family escaped injury. Since we able to extinguish the fire, we thought cleaning up would be simple. Well, cleaning up after a fire is not as easy as it seems.
After a few hours of fruitless labor, we thought it a better idea to call in help. Our insurance company provided us with the names of three companies and we called the first name on the list, SERVPRO. Despite it being a Sunday morning, Ralph, the SERVPRO representative, promptly visited our house. He quickly showed us the folly of our attempt to clean up. The walls, clothing, furniture, carpets, and floors were covered in soot. In an instant, we realized that the soot from the toxic smoke was not only difficult to clean up, but a health hazard. Ralph spent extra time with us, calming and reassuring my family that things would get back to normal. We realized then that Ralph really cares about his work and the people he encounters!
The next morning, his SERVPRO crew arrived and immediately began the tedious, though important work of cleanup. From wiping down individual books to cleaning everything from floor to ceiling-including the air conditioning ducts, Ralph organized it all in a professionally and efficiently. Ralph and SERVPRO organized, with our approval, service calls to a dry cleaner and scheduled a time for our clothing, bedding, and pillows affected by the fire. Carpet and furniture cleaning were also organized and promptly completed. What helped our family to feel most comfortable was that Ralph's crew was more like an extended family. To a person, they were courteous very professional, reliable and most importantly, trustworthy. We are thankful no one injured in the fire and blessed to have people like Ralph, his crew and SERVPRO to help us recover. Our experience with SERVPRO was flawless and I would recommend them to anyone who may need the services of a great company with such wonderful employees!"